Friday 16 July 2010

Wow Have I been gone that long...lol

I cant believe that its been almost 2 weeks since I have been blogging...Where does the time go and why oh why does it go faster the older you are??

Had couple of busy weeks as usual at work...had to make and emergency dash to the dentist last week to get a wisdom tooth out....ouch bloody ouch is putting it mildly...god thought my brains were falling out of the huge hole that was left behind.lol...

Have been battling with the boys to get on a computer this week but even with 3 in the house I aint had a look in...think Santa gonna have to come along with one...I did ask the tooth fairy but she was having none of it.lol...

Still busy with my friends invites, I thought I would have had them all done by now but the pain I was in last week really couldnt do much apart from growl at the kids and o/h....got no work until Monday so gonna get a good crack at them and hopefully get most done...all have to be done dusted and delivered next weekend at the latest...Have got some yummy goodies for my blog candy which I have decided that I will be putting up for grabs once I get these invitations are done...god forbid if the bride comes along with any more hair brained ideas, think I will brain her...Im sure shes stuck in an 80's time warp...but I can be very persuasive at telling her something looks naff in a dignified way of course.lol...

Have been making a few xmas cards to break monotony of the wedding invites going to have a browse and see if theres any challenges I can enter with them...so may just be back over next couple of days to let you have a look...

dont forget to pop over to the lovely Emma's Blog and get details on how to win £10 worth of shopping candy...

hope you are all well in blogland wherever you are....hugs and happy crafting...

Jackie xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hope life slows down a bit for you so you can gt some crafty time.
Hugs Emma x

Jackie said...

Wow. I love your blog. I am curious how you added the music to it AND what is that awesome song and who sings it? What do I have to do to add it to my blog? Can you help me please?