Saturday 21 July 2012

Happy 60th Birthday Jim...

My beloved other half came home and asked me to make a card for his colleague's 60th birthday...told me the night before it was needing made...just the usual last minute dash...he thinks I can create anything in 5 minutes....I wish my poor brain and body don't work like that any more...

So quick and simple it was...



The Blank card was another buy from the SECC craft show...

The DP are downloads from Pink Petticoat...cut with nesties on grand callibur...

The image was a colouring page found on tinternet and coloured with promarkers...

The sentiment is computer generated and cut into banner...

I'm sure the brads were in the docrafts goodie bag in May but maybe not...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges...


By The Cute And Girly...A day at....(The Caravan...my option)

Thank you for looking...hugs and happy crafting..xx

 




No comments: