Saturday 22 November 2008

My Lovely Friend Mina Gave Me an Award!!!


My lovely friend MINA....one of the late night gang over at DOCRAFTS presented me with this award, now I have to pass it on to another 5 people and as I'm new to blogging I hope that these people dont mind me giving it to them....

Now for the rules for this award ..........
The winner may put the logo on their blog. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. Nominate 5 blogs and put links to their blogs and leave a message for your nominees,


KATHLEEN

JACKIE

BABZ

PAULA

NESSIE

They all have fantastic blogs and lovely cards for you to have a look at...
Just wanted to say thanks again to MINA for the award....
Hugs to all
Jackie xx

2 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you so much Jackie! I'm honoured you would think of me!!
Congratulations on receiving yours, very well deserved!
Paula xx

Nessie said...

Thanks so much Jackie for the award, Im so glad Ive found your lovley blog, I will visit reguarly.

I have tried to put the award on my blog but I have not managed it as Im such a novice. So please dont think I am being rude, I just have not mastered doing links etc.....

Chat soon
xxx