Saturday 8 November 2008

Saturday Sit in....

Well cant believe its Saturday again, where does the week go, Not got much planned for today because Ronnie is working even tho I wanted to go craft shopping, but he's not going to be finished in time. So I'm busy doing housework AGAIN!! It never seems to stop. The 2 youngest are at their dads this weekend so at least wont have all the mess from the golf course and the footie pitch dragged in. Its Ronnies birthday tomorrow and I also wanted to go and buy him something little to open in the morning because he already got his Oasis tickets for a present. Was having a joke with the girls from docrafts last night about what to buy him and I'm sure he would love a couple of rubber stamps and some cosmic shimmer embossing powders...Going to make a start on my christmas stamping later so will go and get on and hope you are all having a great weekend wherever you are......Hugs

Jackie xx

No comments: