Monday 20 April 2009

Jamie's Birthday Cards






Have used me and my big ideas rubber stamp, think its personal impressions but have put it back in box and cant be bothered trailing it out to look.lol...
the football rubber stamp is a whispers one, the lettering was in a set that I won on the docrafts forum...used glossy accents but think I went a bit to heavy handed with it and it looks smudged and kinda orange...ooops, dont think he will notice.
the B/G paper is from the forever friends just for men from paper mania..card was edged using Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon was in a huge lot of blog candy that I won from the lovely Steph, the corner little spots were in stash...


Its my Jamie's (hes the one with the bald leg below.lol)17th birthday today and heres his cards I have made, the rest of the family usually get me to make their cards too but have taken pity on me because with staring work again they thought I would struggle from time....which is true.lol...the red in the stamping dont look so orange in the flesh....hope you like them and thanks for looking....hugs and happy crafting

Jackie xx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie a brilliant card.Dianne xx

kay said...

jackie,its fab,hope he had a good birthday
kayx