Thursday 9 April 2009

Started Work, So Have Been a Busy Tired Little Bee....

Not been a very good blogger of late have I.lol...I got the call last Friday to start my new job as a Family Aide worker at the Social Work Department in Aberdeen...Started on Monday, boy was I thrown in at the deep end, its so busy (sadly)and I had to find me feet myself...looked cool calm and collected on the surface but I was like a duck - paddling like mad underneath.lol..Got through it with no hitches thank god,now I'm off until Tuesday, because Monday is a public holiday...did I time that right or what...lol...I only work 2.5 days a week so still leaves me time to craft, because dont think will be much getting done in the evening because Ive been sleeping before 8pm the both nights I worked all day...Aint done 9-5 since before Barry was born 23 years ago, so its a shock to the system I can tell ya...and I aint 23 no more.lol....Its a job I'm going to really enjoy but it has made me realise that I have naff all to moan about even though the boys drive me nuts at times, and I have had a little think about how lucky I am and how precious the people in my life are...think everyone should do that now and then dont you?
Will get some blog hopping done in the next couple of days to catch up on all your lovely creations....hope you are al well in blogland wherever you are....off to make some cards so might get them uploaded later...hugs and happy crafting....

Jackie xx

1 comment:

kay said...

glad you have settled in at work jackie,make sure you get lots of me time.
kayx