Thursday 29 January 2009

I've Been TAGGED!!!!


WOW, I dunno if this is a good thing or not.lol.....Ive been tagged by Kirsty once you see the pic I'm sure you will understand if its a good thing or not.lol....
Mine is a pic of my in the swimming pool during our holiday in Turkey last year, oh to have that heat and sun again!!!....now I have to choose some peeps to pass the tag onto....

Ok so this seems to be spreading supper fast around the blogland....."all you need to do is go to the place where you keep your pics, choose the 6th folder and the 6th Picture, pop it onto your blog and explain!" easy peazy!

1. Vanessa

2. Jackie

3. Gina

cant wait to see those pics girls....xx

1 comment:

Mina said...

fab photo...its great to put a face to the name...even if it is a soggy one lol xxx