Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wooops look at the time.....

Well I cant get to sleep, my house is like a jumble sale, got boxes everywhere and got to live like this until Friday...We have already taken at least 10 huge boxes and 10 black bags of rubbish to the tip, got rid of loads but still about 40 boxes to go through....boys decided that theres some of their toys they want to keep for when they have their own kids but I have made them go through everything with a fine toothcomb and make sure its not rubbish theyre keeping....the amount of toys up there was embaressing..god they were really spoilt...
Found a couple of boxes of LP's and had a little trip down memory lane even got the
1st 8 'Now that's What I Call Music' on LP, must have gone upmarket after that and bought them on cassette.lol.....as for the photos my god who the hell invented the shell suit should have been shot, me in a shell suit with a poodle perm now thats a sight you dont wanna see!!!!
Still looking for a box with all the boys 1st outfits and bits and bobs from the hospital because want to make them all scrapbooks and keepsake boxes, the lovely Gina gave me the idea because she is making one for her baby grandaughter....Anyways thats my little catch up best get off to bed and get some sleep, hope you are all well in blogland wherever you are.....hugs and happy crafting.....

Jackie xx

No comments: